XLW 5 - starting with a C++ template project

Discuss anything related to quantitative finance which is not directly connected to a particular book here.

XLW 5 - starting with a C++ template project

Postby mikhail_b » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Dear All,
I'm trying to make the first project with XLW5 using a Template of a C++ project. I extract the template project and open it in Visual Studio Professional 2012. But I cannot compile the project. The error messages I got are (Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden - means "the system cannot find the given path"):

1> ""C:\Program Files (x86)\XLW\xlw-5.0.0f0\xlw\build\vc10\Debug\InterfaceGenerator.exe"" source\cppinterface.h source\xlwWrapper.cpp
1> Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
1>NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '""C:\Program' : return code '0x1'
1> Stop.
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\Tools\..\..\VC\bin\NMAKE" /f ".\RunInterfaceGenerator.nmake" ENVIRON=Debug LIBRARY=Template VC=vc10 ALL " exited with code 2.
2>------ Build started: Project: XLL, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
2> xlwWrapper.cpp
2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: 'source\xlwWrapper.cpp': No such file or directory

Can somebody suggest me what I have to fix?
Many thanks in advance,
Mikhail
mikhail_b

Re: XLW 5 - starting with a C++ template project

Postby mj » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:08 am

can you post in the xlw part of the forum? (or even better on the xlw-users mailing list.)
mj
Site Admin

Re: XLW 5 - starting with a C++ template project

Postby ColinH » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi mikhail_b,

I have the same problem. Did you solve it?

THx!
ColinH

Return to General technical discussion